INFORMATION ACCORDING TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/2003
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196 (hereinafter referred to as the Act), and in relation to personal data relating to you and that will be processed, we inform you of the following:
1. PURPOSE OF DATA Treatment is directed at the part of 'I Comelli soc. agricultural S.S. of official duties under the Statute and the bylaws. Particularly personal data provided by the party are essential to the establishment of analysis and investigation aimed at obtaining funding. They will be used for the management of the contract and for the fulfillment of the obligations that the law imposes on financial matters. It will also be possible to the data processing for credit protection, for statistical purposes, analysis and market research, promotional activities, for the detection of the degree of customer satisfaction and for the commercialization of the same.
2. METHOD OF TREATMENT
a) is realized through operations or complexes of operations indicated by. 2 of the Act;
b) is performed with the aid of electronic or automated;
c) is done by staff of 'I Comelli soc. agricultural S.S. and / or staff of companies or companies related to it in relation to contracts of mandate or tasks of professional work and the entities in any way responsible.
3. OF DATA
a) can be mandatory (required by law or regulation),
b) it may be necessary (as a burden on the person who wants to achieve a particular result);
c) can be optional (such as required for the completion of the procedures for funding).
4. REFUSAL TO GIVE DATA
Any refusal by the interested party to confer personal data implies:
a) in the cases referred to a) and b) of the previous point, you can not process it, or get the effect required by law or regulation;
b) in the cases referred to c) of the previous point, you will not get the required financing.
The personal data acquired may be made subject to disclosure to the following:
a) to other companies in the circumstances and in the manner prescribed by the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
b) to private entities (companies or consultants) who have with the 'I Comelli soc. agricultural S.S. reports for processing or cataloging of said data or who have the task of escaping the practices relating to the subject covered by the data, on behalf of 'I Comelli soc. agricultural SS.
6. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
To carry out the purposes specified in point 1) the data may be distributed throughout the country by subsidiaries or associated companies, banks and credit institutions, brokerage houses, insurance companies, non-bank financial intermediaries, companies and firms, consultants and professionals including associations.
7. RIGHTS OF
Article. 7 of the Act grants the exercise of certain rights, including:
• obtain from the confirmation or otherwise of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form;
• have knowledge of data, and the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based;
• get (when permitted by law) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data in violation of the law and the updating, correction or, if there is interest, integration of data;
• oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
8. OWNER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
The owner of the data is Paolo Comelli, through its legal representative, with Headquarters, Largo Armando Diaz, 8-33045 - Nimis (UD). The controller is the legal representative of the 'I Comelli soc. agricultural ss. For any information concerning the above treatment we can then apply directly to the service of quoted using the following telephone number: 0432 790 685 Tel.