d.o.c. “Friuli Colli Orientali”
- Vineyards: “Braide” and “Cjamp di Bearc”; 230m above the sea level
- Vintage: Beginning of October. Manual harvesting.
- Vinificacion: Pomace maceration in 8/10 days.
- Blending: In steel tanks for about 10 months and then in bottles for at least 20 days.
- Yield: 50 hectolitres equals about 1,5 kg of grapes per plant.
- Organoleptic properties: of an intense rubin-red colour with violet reflections, its typical fragrance is pleasantly herbaceous and reminds of geranium leaves and moved grass . On the palate it is dense, full, fruity and has a remarkable structure. It matches with roasted red meats and game.
- Serving temperature: 16,18 °C.