d.o.c. “Friuli Colli Orientali”
- Vineyards: “Braide” and “Fontane Vive” 230m above sea level
- Vintage: Beginning of September. Manual harvesting.
- Vinificacion: after slow pressing the juice get’s devided from the pomace (fermentation off skins), fermentation in steel barels at 18 degrees.
- Blending: In steel tanks on the deposit of most.
- Yield: 50 hectolitres equals about 1,5 kg of grapes per plant.
- Organoleptic properties: wine of a pale yellow colour, delicate aroma which recalls the golden apple, banana and various white flowers. On the palate it gives a feeling of freshness and harmony, it is a dry wine that matches well with dishes based on fish or vegetable risotto.
- Serving temperature: 10/12 °C.