d.o.c. “Friuli Colli Orientali”
- Vineyards: “Braide”, “Tocule”; “Fontane Vive” 230/300m above sea level
- Vintage: Mid September. Manual harvesting.
- Vinificacion: Pomace maceration in 8/10 days.
- Blending: In steel tanks and in small oak barrels.
- Yield: 50 hectolitres equals about 1,5 kg of grapes per plant.
- Organoleptic properties: of an intense rubin-red colour its characteristic fragrance reminds the Marasco-cherry and wild berries, the taste is harmonious and round. Very suitable with roasts, game or tasty first dishes like pasta. It’s a wine that despite having a decent longevity it is pleasant and harmonious since the first year after harvest.
- Serving temperature: 16,18 °C.