d.o.c. “Friuli Colli Orientali”
- Vineyards: “Fontane Vive”, “Fiscal” and “Ronc di Ziùt” 230/330m above sea level
- Vintage: First half of September. Manual Harvesting.
- Vinificacion: after slow pressing the juice get’s devided from the pomace (fermentation off skins), fermentation in steel barels at 18 degrees.
- Blending: In steel tanks on the deposit of most.
- Yield: 50 hectolitres equals about 1,5 kg of grapes per plant.
- Organoleptic properties: wine of a pale yellow colour with greenish reflections, of an intense scent which reminds of green leaves such as sage and the leaves of tomatoes or even friut tree leaves as the one of the apple type Golden; in the mounth it developes a full and harmonious feeling. It goes well with fish dishes or risotto with vegtables and of course with San Daniele ham; further it’s an eccellent apertiv wine.
- Serving temperature: 10/12 °C.